Wednesday 31 May 2006

home alone

Ant is in Brussels for an assessment day and job interview. I am alone for a couple of nights.

Pros: not having to put all my stuff in the kitchen before I go to bed and sneak around in the morning getting ready, eating vegetarian with April (Matt is also in Belgium on an unrelated trip), more flexibility with my evening (although what have I done differently, really?).

Cons: No one to warm the bed up before I get in, no one to set up the audio-visual entertainment at supper time, no one to laugh at me tripping or dropping things, talking in person instead of on the phone, no one to chat to about my day when I get home.

Conclusion: two are better than one.

3 comments:

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Sare,

Interview? In Brussels, are you thinking of moving farther from me?

S.

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Here are some latest links to sites where I found some information: http://google-index.info/3351.html or http://googleindex.info/1334.html