Thursday 1 January 2009

happy new year!


How will you remember 2008? What about the leap second that was added yesterday evening? Apparently the leap second keeps the atomic clock in time with the earth's actual rotation time. Ant and I were spending New Year's with Kevin and Sonya. How would you use an extra second? We were discussing early in the evening and I decided that the best use for my extra second would be to grin at everyone around me for a full second. And I took this picture for you to see.


Max celebrated the new year by wearing this lovely hat.


Claire and Ant have been playing a game where they build a cake (in three shapes: circle, square, heart), then choose its flavour, decoration, and icing.

2 comments:

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Would love to see a pic of the cake! I be tit was tasty. Claire asked me this afternoon when she woke up, "Moma where you friends go?"

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Sorry for my spelling mistake above. I did think it was funny.