Saturday 26 September 2009

girls' night out


Apologies for the dark photograph. All the photos on my blogs are taken with my mobile phone camera--I always have it to hand and it's easy to get the pictures onto my computer (via Bluetooth). It was dark in the pub when we were out last night, but we had a super time. It was really nice to be relaxing on a Friday night (though I was very tired) and out with friends. Bree is taking the picture. Next to me (doh--with my eyes closed!) are Helen, Holly, and Sarah. Nice food, interesting conversation, and a great evening with the girls!

1 comment:

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Looks like fun Sare. I am amazed at what a good job yor camera does. Re the meatballs, now all the kids will have heard your story, or seen it I should say! What's next for you guys. Any new plans for the year? or trips? or meetings?