- "reader" is my favourite one-handed typing word.
- sharing magazines with others is a clever type of recycling.
- the laundry dries more quickly in the guest bedroom than in the living room (due to the morning sun)--and it's out of the way there, too.
- pruning and washing the leaves on my indoor tree has revitalised it. (And I bet the same is true for people.)
- falling asleep on the couch for a nap with a book in hand is one version of luxury.
- persistence in rearranging my classroom furniture has finally led to a more open, spacious feeling. It's still the same number of desks and children, but they finally feel as though they fit.
- lesson planning is sometimes just "activity sequencing".
What have you discovered recently? Please share your pithy wisdom in the comments.