Tuesday 24 March 2009

paperchase


A new discovery in London! There is a Paperchase flagship store on Tottenham Court Road. When I found this out while I was in the city a few weeks ago I was enraptured with the idea. A massive, beautiful shop, all full of stationery! Pens, pencils, notebooks, dividers, organisers, office supplies of all kinds!... Ah, I was in love from the moment I walked in.

I was on the hunt for a notebook with squared paper inside and I found a huge array. I picked a black, soft cover notebook with 200 pages. I also bought some purple marking pens and wanted to buy so much more.

Upstairs there is a coffee shop and a furniture section! I loved these clocks, and think that one would be a great present. I know what to get for the next big event someone has.


It is my plan to visit the Paperchase flagship store every time I am in the area from now on... and buy a nice pen every time!

No comments: