Monday 17 May 2010

football match


Ant got some free tickets for the Hong Kong Football Association Cup semi finals last weekend. We went with Mum to the Hong Kong Stadium. It was quite empty when we arrived, but as the first game progressed, more and more fans arrived. I brought my camera with me (the first time out of the house with it) and Ant managed to get some great action shots.


The games were both quite interesting, with three goals in each and lots of action from end to end. We were in an executive box in the upper level of the stands, so we had a great view. (The food was still the same limited choice, though!)


I had to take along my marking, and Mum totaled the tests after I marked them. I managed to get through several hours of my most hated task this way. It was so nice to be outside enjoying something different.

No comments: