Wednesday 14 February 2007

internet problems

We have had internet problems for the last week or so. Our service cuts out for an hour or three every few days and we are steeling ourselves to disconnect the line and switch providers. Due to technical issues (ha ha!) the line cannot be immediately reassigned, so we may be without internet for two weeks or more. Eek! But we have both set our personal email addresses to forward to work. However, Blogger is blocked from work so I can't view blogs or post to them. I'll try to set up the remote posting address so that you won't be without news. But I will be cut off from your news. Boo.

3 comments:

Jayme said...

Just think of all the good stuff that will be waiting for you when you get back from your internet holiday!

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Ah ha... I have been wondering where you are.... and why your not posting. boo. I miss you.

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Thanks for praying... definitely needed. Please continue. On my way out the door but I miss you. Must talk soon. How goes Ant's new job?

'