Tuesday 7 August 2007

city walk #26: edgeware road

After a morning full of errands, I headed on the bus to Edgeware Road to follow one of my city walks cards. Edgeware Road is a vibrant Middle Eastern area. I saw loads of very tasty looking restaurants. I even saw a hookah smoker outside one cafe. (I didn't think taking a picture would be very polite.)

I saw this very quaint little mews street a bit further on.


This house's ivy impressed me. I love any building with ivy. (One of my first loves was the Chemistry building at Dal.)


My walk ended at Oxford Street and I headed into John Lewis (a big department store). Ant gave me a voucher that he won at work and so I was browsing. The item I most wanted to buy was this gorgeous trench--although its price was somewhat over the £25 voucher I had to spend.


I left before I had a chance to spend my voucher, but my guess is that I will end up buying us a new duvet cover with it.

No comments: