Thursday 25 October 2007

many errands done this week

I am happy to report that one of the most functional outcomes of this week is that we have got loads of little things done. We took our bikes for a service (my chain needed a link taken out, Ant needed new brake discs). Yesterday I got my flu vaccination--a huge bonus since I seem to be taken ill much too frequently. I've been to the dentist twice this week, once for a check-up and once for a cleaning. (It's been more than two years since I've been to the dentist. (!) Considering that, I'm chuffed that I had no filings and no gum problems either.) My teeth feel lovely and clean. Today we are off to Ikea to get some mirror findings and a towel rack and, of course, to pick up the plant of the week. It's great to get things done, as well as spending lots of good time together and relaxing.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Sounds like the best of both worlds - relaxing and getting things done! What kind of bike do you have? Patrick just ordered a Gary Fisher Kaitai and it should be here in November.
I haven't been to the dentist in over 5 yrs. - OUCH! I should go sometime and make sure everything is okay.

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

What is the plant of the week? Send me a pic of it.