Thursday 11 October 2007

internet: yay!

Our internet is back today--two weeks ahead of schedule! Woohoo! I am going to spend most of my online time tonight (which is short since it's almost bedtime) posting some pictures of our new flat.

Our bedroom has the largest wardrobe space I have ever seen in a British bedroom.


With the bookshelves in the lounge, we can now use our bedroom shelving unit for storage. The silver storage boxes will stay and we are still going to unpack the other boxes.


The study is still unpacked and chocker with our desks, filing cabinet, and boxes.


Here you can see the view looking to the stairs at the front of the flat and the bike rack. Up the two stairs, our bedroom door and the lounge door are on the left. The study door is straight ahead. I am standing next to the bathroom door and the door to Matt's bedroom. Behind me is the kitchen.


The bathroom will be getting a new shower curtain and toilet seat this weekend. I really like the mauve-ish grey colour on the walls.


The kitchen is the most organised of all the rooms so far. I took this picture while standing on one of our dining chairs.


Well, that's all folks. I am overtired from a school event last night. I think I may be coming down with something as well. I must get into bed before I become ill. But I will certainly be online again soon. Let's hear it for a fast hook-up of broadband!

2 comments:

The Canadian Cat said...

That's awesome! The bikes scare me a bit being there, but that's okay, as long as I know the hooks are sturdy enough for them. =:-)

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Looks good Sare! Big too