Saturday 19 July 2008

mixed emotions

I am relieved that school is finally out for the summer! The last few weeks seemed to drag on and on. My fatigue level has reached critical so I am looking forward to some serious relaxing. I have a long list of books to read and look forward to having the time to get around to them.

I am very sad that I don't have my passport back and my holiday plans are up in the air. I wanted to visit Halifax and also go cycling in France. I will probably go cycling somewhere in the UK, which will be lovely, no doubt. But there is no suitable substitute for visiting with my family in Canada. :( I am still praying, though, that it will arrive soon. Any day now, perhaps.

I am sad that my friend Sarah is moving away from London this summer. I will miss her and our cycling trips, shopping excursions, work talk and chatting.

No comments: