Thursday 6 April 2006

so close!

There is only one more day until my two weeks holidays. I am eagerly awaiting them. I stayed late tonight to clear some stuff off my desk in advance of tomorrow. I had a busy day with no non-contact periods, a parent meeting before school, a parent meeting on my lunch hour, and an after school maths department meeting. That's busier than usual!

It seems like a shame to enter the holidays so tired. I feel like slacking off now so that I can really enjoy them. During the time off I need to do some work, like preparing our homework booklets for the new half-term. I need to find us a dentist. Ant and I will be doing a hotel review in central London for two nights. And I will be doing some sightseeing, as usual. There are still lots of things to do in and around London.

No comments: